Läs mer om våra lediga tjänster.
The Shared Services CTC Collections Intern will support the Collections team for French business unit. The position will be tasked with delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Contact and responds to identify customer non-payment and deductions made in our invoices.
• Follow payments received and request to post them on the right account with details.
• Escalates queries as appropriate via Query Management Team Manager and the CTC Manager . Director
• Handles customer queries /disputes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, escalating where necessary
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Understanding of basic Accounts Receivable area processes
• Ability to address and escalate issues to the appropriate level where required
• Good working level in English, French language skills -plus
• ERP experience preferable
• Basic excells skils
• Strong customer service orientation
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.