Klicka på jobbet för att få mer information.
Goal of the position:
Updating of master and transaction data or time data, transmission of information to relevant bodies and preparation of certificates and statistics, as well as support in the continuous process optimisation with regard to all accounting and cost-relevant topics.
- Recording, updating and checking master and transaction data in HR-relevant systems such as e.g. SAP HRM, SF EC, ASES in compliance with all legal, collective agreement, company and employment contract regulations for the preparation of contracts and ensuring proper payroll accounting (e.g. recording/importing payments as well as reimbursement and deduction amounts, taxation of company and function cars and other non-cash benefits, VWL, bonuses, bonuses, bonuses). e.g. recording/entering payments as well as reimbursement and deduction amounts, taxation of company and function cars and other monetary benefits, VWL, premiums, bonuses, working hours for working students and temporary staff, relocation times, transfer services, incentives, canteen accounting)
- Proper and timely preparation of contract documents including additional contracts (e.g. for recruitment, transfers, etc.)
- Responsible for processing error logs for absences, maintaining illnesses in SAP and ASES, preparing, checking and, if necessary, forwarding reports and ensuring the submission of necessary documents (e.g. matriculation certificates, proof of private health insurance)
- Preparation, compilation and forwarding of appraisal forms, employer's references, data, statistics, certificates and other notifications (e.g. notifications to the health insurance fund, tax offices, employment offices, federal offices, notifications to employees of holiday entitlement)
- Support in the administrative implementation of the company integration management and the correct distribution of the house drink
- Checking, recording and updating of time data, access and access grants in the time management system
- Realisation, booking and monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments
- Checking, transferring and reconciling data from the payroll accounting system to the SAP FIBU system
- Preparation of relevant documents up to preliminary entry in the financial accounting system
- Carrying out account reconciliations and preparing balance statements within the framework of monthly and annual financial statements
- Filing and dispatching documents, maintaining the file plan
- Collaboration on projects
- 1 year similiar experience and basic knowledge of human resources;
- Very good written and spoken German;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Completed commercial vocational training;
- IT skills (MS Office, SAP HR, SAP SF EC, time management system, ServiceNow);
- Precise working methods;
- Confidential handling of personnel data;
- Room for manoeuvre within the scope of work tasks.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.