Läs mer om våra lediga tjänster.
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Part of the New Product Introduction organization in the CCEP SSC, the role of the NPI Data Quality Lab Lead is critical in enabling the CCEP organization to deliver CCEPs strategic business objectives and D&A roadmap by ensuring data quality at master level (timeliness, accuracy, availability).
On this role s/he will lead and manage DQ systems control process, DQ dashboarding, coordination and structural alignment across various teams and systems in NPI environment. S/he will focus on the facilitation and development of data quality assessment and issue remediation activities.
Working in close collaboration with NPI teams, s/he will identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality and will design program for data quality improvement s/he will also oversee the generation of processes, various metrics and reports associated with data insights and data quality assurance repot on data quality level.
S/he will lead and drive specialized team of skilled DQ Data Stewards. S/he oversees the activities of the delivery team, coordinating their contributions, managing dependencies, and removing any impediments that could jeopardize NPI DQ process framework.
Financial Services Delivery
• Act as the main SME for the NPI Data Quality domain
• Combining specialized business knowledge with advanced technical skills, will understand business rules and transform them into scalable and reliable data quality rules within NPI DQ systems.
• Actively monitor data quality management framework including definition and refinement of processes, standards responsibilities, metrics, reports and controls
• Conduct health checks to ensure quality criteria have been met
• Ensure flexible approach that adapts to the ever changing requirements around NPI from business rules and their transformation into quality rules
• Resolve and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) in a timely and customer oriented manner
• Deliver data quality reports in different frequency
Provide guidance to DQ Lab team members regarding data quality issue resolution as required
• Liaising with stakeholders and external partners to address core data quality approaches and issues.
• Support NPI optimization initiatives to processes and execute action plan in order to improve processes efficiency , data quality and further system and process integration
• Support as needed any further platform project needs (Stibo/UDP/UnS implementation, CFIN, CDSP or other)
• Builds strong relationships with NPI. CS&SC, BPT, Finance and Commercial teams across CCEP
• Build a productive and positive relationship with any external or third parties involved into the Precisely/other data platform project.
• Builds strong relationships with the other CCEP departments and stakeholders
• Provides feedback and support the Mgr NPI Data Engineer team & AD, Product Information Excellence Lead in driving end-to-end standard processes across the CCEP System environment
• Advice on continuous improvement initiatives on the overall data flow, from input to validation and consumption
• In strong collaboration with all NPI teams, provide leadership on the implementation an action plan to correct faulty data and eliminate root causes or knowledge/system usage gaps
Leadership and People
• Provide strong leadership and motivation to the NPI teams, being a role model for CCEP values
• Manages a high performing team, attracting and developing talent willing to embrace their work with a high level of engagement
• Drive the succession plan for the NPI team within and outside NPI
• Provide opportunities to team members to help them grow and develop their potential for future roles
• Build a winning and inclusive culture by promoting diversity
• University Degree or equivalent preferred
• Strong hands-on and strategic experience in data quality management, data profiling, DQ tools, and remediation process with proven ability to interpret and implement business rules
• Experience in scoping and delivering business change (systems, data and processes) and coordinating implementation across multiple projects
• Experience with various ETF/Data Quality solutions is an advantage
• Ability to analyze information and provide solutions to issues
• A mastery in understanding of data governance, modeling & architecture in combination with business processes
• Experience with various programming languages is a must
• Experience in working and providing critical business support to cross-functional business teams.
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work in an autonomous manner
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player with ability to influence others
• Time management, planning and organization
• Willingness to learn and add extra value
• Ability to work with people of different cultures towards achieving a solution
• Open minded approach with Strong Customer oriented attitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Flexible and adaptive to changes Can-Do attitude
• Advanced business process knowledge: SAP MM, PP, Fi/Co, SD
• MDM & Analytics skills; min 3 years of data modeling experience
• Programming language experience (VBA, SQL, ABAP or other relevant)
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.