Senior Commercial Financial Analyst
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What to expect
The aim of Channel Finance is to provide business partnering, challenge, analysis and insight to drive robust and practical commercial decision making. The function comprises of a team of analysts who are key business partners to the sales team.
This role reports into the Senior Manager PPM acting as a business partner to provide support using insights and analysis.
- Responsible for management and reporting of full system P&L including forecasting and explaining variances to plan
- Represent CCEP at the monthly system meeting, presenting results and providing insights into performance
- Business partnering commercial and RGM functions
- Lead the transformation of indirect reporting, providing clarity between direct and indirect performance
- Working with IT business partner to develop new improved processes to upgrade monthly reporting, accrual management and budgeting process
- Provide scrutiny of commercial business tenders, giving guidance and direction to account managers to ensure sound financial decision making
- Month end reporting and finance performance presentations
- Carry out periodic Investment (CMA) accrual reviews for indirect accounts to ensure balance sheet integrity
- Annual budget planning (ABP) – Lead the indirect budgeting plan process and provide transparency between direct and indirect accounts
- Liaise with marketing to process system marketing credits
- Support with ad-hoc requirements
- Qualified Accountant in a recognised Finance qualification OR demonstrable experience in a similar role/industry.
- Previous commercial experience, FMCG preferred
- Confident using Microsoft Excel to intermediate/advanced level.